HIRING: Preventative Maintenance Sales Executive
This is a hunter/cold calling position. The objective is to find new HVAC contract customers by canvassing the Twin Cities-area and its outskirts to establish appointments, qualify prospects, identify their Preventative Maintenance needs and ultimately sell our service to them. We are searching for a go-getter, as this position allows for the sales person to be very independent and autonomous, but will also have the full support of the management team.
Horwitz invests in off-site sales training, online prospecting tools and custom marketing materials to help make this a very lucrative position, with a generous salary and commission, for someone who is high-energy and thrives on the thrill of the sale.
- Develop a strategy (using tools provided by Horwitz) to identify buildings/customers to cold call.
- Visit/call 10 to 20 prospects per day and make five appointments per week.
- Perform at least two building site surveys per week, after which you will create estimates and proposals, make in-person presentations and close sales.
- Sell $200,000 in raw PM sales per year.
- Attend trade shows, networking events and other business engagements.
- Assist with renewals as required.
- Conduct yourself in accordance with the Horwitz values: safe, accountable, professional, motivated, can-do and curious.
These responsibilities generally describe the position, but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
HIRING: Tempco Sales Engineer: HVAC Temperature Controls
Throughout our 25 year history, we have worked hard to make Tempco an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career growth, our people enjoy a culture that encourages people to maximize their skills and potential, we are professional, yet relaxed; we understand that going to work every day should be a gift, not a burden. Join our growing team today!
Under general direction, is responsible for the sale of Tempco offerings to contractors, designers and consultants. Promotes Tempco to the construction community by providing business and technical solutions. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts. Responsible for customer satisfaction and loyalty while working in conjunction with operations partners. Positions renewable service agreements as a foundation of managed account relationships.
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and designers while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on all opportunities to allow the contractor to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, ongoing, opportunities. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of Tempco Systems’ offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns.
- Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts.
- Achieve booking and gross margin goals. General annual booking volume guideline is: $2-3MM. Customer relationships at this level are primarily operational and transaction-oriented
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering highly preferred; AAS technical degree in related field is preferred. Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with related experience preferred. Would consider non-degreed person with extensive experience.
- At least three (4) years successfully selling HVAC or building automation system industry.
- Programming experience with hardware that supports the LonWorks, BACnet, Tridium (Niagara AX) and Modbus open building automation protocols, highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Visio, preferred.
HIRING: Project Manager- Electrical Construction
We are searching for an All-star Project manager with the ability to successfully comprehend electrical project and scope of work. Project managers are responsible for developing strong relationships with our clientele and must have exceptional ability to work well with people, customers, employees, and business leaders.
- Sell, estimate, and manage Electrical projects.
- Regular calls on selected general contractors and customers to solicit Electrical, and tenant improvement work..
- Prepare estimates and proposals for Electrical projects and upgrades for service customers.
- Project management including preparing budgets, material, supervision and coordination of subcontractors and field labor.
- Management experience a plus
- 3-5 years electrical project management experience.
- Electrical engineering degree a plus.
HIRING: Service Project Manager
Service Sales/ Project Manager- Mechanical Construction
- Sell, estimate, and manage sheet metal, plumbing and piping projects.
- Regular calls on selected general contractors and customers to solicit sheet metal, plumbing, piping, and tenant improvement work..
- Prepare estimates and proposals for sheet metal work, HVAC replacements and upgrades for customers.
- Project management including preparing budgets, purchasing equipment and major material, supervision and coordination of subcontractors and field labor.
- 5 years of mechanical technical experience
- 2 year degree a plus
- Project management experience